Common Household Leaks
FIXTURES: Faucets and shower heads
- Pesky drip- this could easily develop into a full-on leak and are prone to wear & tear and failure over time.
- Decreased water pressure to shower heads and faucets
- Moisture, dampness or staining around faucets
- staining on the ceiling beneath bathrooms or showers
APPLIANCES: Dishwashers and refrigerators
- Connection between the waterline and appliance is usually the first culprit of a leak
- Moisture, dampness or staining decrease in water pressure in the areas surrounding the dishwasher or refrigerator
TOILETS: The most common source of household leaks
- The most common source of household leaks
- May cause wasting over 700 L/day!
OTHER PLUMBING SERVICES
- Thermal Imaging 604-FIX-LEAK by using heat detection cameras to identify areas where water is leaking or being blocked.
- Demolition – after we’ve sourced the exact spot of a leak through thermal imaging, the appropriate demolition is used in order to repair the leak.
- Frozen Pipe Thawing – 604-FIX-LEAK will utilize the most effective and least-invasive solution for your specific problem.