Basement Floods. Water Damage Restoration. Water Leaks.
Floods happen, even if you have done everything possible to prevent them. Unfortunately, they can sometimes be an unavoidable disaster. If you’re able to shut off your water supply, great, if not, call us immediately. If there’s a sump pump on your property, check to see if the power is off due to an outage or it’s not running properly. 604-FIX-LEAK is close-by and more than willing to help with your flood. We offer a variety of Flood Restoration services to customers throughout Vancouver, BC. Here are reasons to call us:
- We have a team of Certified Water Technicians.
- 604-FIX-LEAK is experienced in filing insurance claims. We work with your insurance company to mitigate and repair water damage and do all necessary flood resortation work.
- We strive to mitigate flood and water damage caused by broken pipes, blocked drains, heavy rain or sewage backup.
Flood Restoration Services
If you have experienced an emergency in your home or business such as flood, water damage, sewage back up or more, 604FixLeak in Vancouver can provide you with full-service reconstruction and water damage restoration. Our mobile technicians are available 24/7 to deal with any flood emergency in your home or business in the Lower Mainland.
- Water Damage Clean Up – All unwanted water is cleared quickly in order to prevent mould growth. Damage is then assessed.
- Structural & Surface Drying – Immediately after the excess water has been removed and damage has been assessed, drying, ventilation and deodorizing techniques are used to further prevent mould growth and to protect your home from additional damage.
- Mould Remediation – If excess water is not removed immediately, and if drying techniques are not implemented in time, there is a higher chance for mould growth. Sometimes with silent household leaks, mould growth goes untreated for large periods of time. Mould remediation is conducted by an experienced professional and can involve several different approaches in order to meet the needs of your specific situation.
- Asbestos Abatement – Exposed asbestos is incredibly harmful and needs to be dealt with by a professional immediately. 604-FIX-LEAK’s technicians are able to resolve such issues and provide suggestions for steps moving forward.
- Air Purification & Odour Removal – The best approach for air purification and odour removal depends on the source of the odour. Airborne pathogens can be eliminated with duct cleaning, air cleaners and different purification systems.
- Thermal Imaging – This approach utilizes heat to detect different temperatures of a specific area and display them on a screen; it is useful for identifying the extent of water-related damage.
Any type of water damage to your home or business can be very stressful. Whether it is a hot water tank leak, basement flood, or sewer back up damages, you will need to have a flood restoration professional deal with the problem to fix and restore it. We will clean up all standing water and immediately assess the damages. We are careful about mould that can be caused by insufficient drying and offer abatement services to remove existing mould or asbestos that may be an issue.
We are dedicated to providing you with efficient quality flood restoration services in the areas of Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Langley, Ladner, Tsawwassen, White Rock, and Maple Ridge.
Please contact us today to learn more about flood restoration services in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas.